Saturday, November 8, 2008

Super Saturday

I am still very tired, but managed to go to our wards Super Saturday activity and lunch. It was very nice. I came home exhausted and took a nap. It is Heather's birthday dinner tonight, so I am going to dinner with her family and Tiffany and my parents in a few.
My neck is starting to burn a bit from the radiation, but I have cream that helps. I have a few blisters in my mouth from last Mondays chemo, but they don't hurt, so I guess overall the fatigue is the hardest part right now. It feels overwhelming to just get out of bed....but I know that if I stay active when I can, and rest when I need to, I will be healthier.
It was nice to see all you ladies in the ward today!

1 comment:

Lynnie said...

Let me know if you want to walk before chemo on Monday. They say it helps.