Thursday, July 23, 2009

Immunity back online

My white blood cells are in a normal range now. Red are still a little low, but not too bad. I am to keep taking iron, and see the doc again in 6 weeks. Tuesday was my first appointment where I haven't lost weight. I am maintaining at 127.
I asked my doctor how ofter I should get the scope done, and said that he doesn't think the tumor will come back at all, but to be safe, every 3 months for now. Guess I need to set up an appointment for that. I really hate the nasal scope.
I forgot to ask him about getting my port removed. I am not looking forward to another surgery, but I really want it out.

1 comment:

Hayward Family said...

WOW Trac!! I'm so glad they are back to normal!! So no transfusion? YAY!! 127 lbs?? seriously? I think I weighed that in Jr. High!! haha..