Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Service for a service animal

Last night and this morning some friends of mine (Rebecca, Jared, and Jeana) came over to my place to build a wheel chair for an injured service animal. The animal is a dog that belongs to a deaf girl who goes to my school. While I love to do service for others, I would not call myself handy by any means. Thankfully the other three people involved are great with designing and building just about anything. With a couple of trips to the hardware store and a few hours of their hard work and my encouragement in the form of pie, it looks like the dog will have a new wheel chair, the student will have her dog back, and perhaps some good karma will be thrown in the general direction of me and my dear friends.

2 comments:

MM Enterprises said...

Hello, thanks for sharing your experience and your feeling.

Pentas Aksi said...

seems like MARIONEXXES roar in Harimau Malaya song