Tuesday, October 14, 2008

A little visit to the ER

Well, yesterday didn't go so well. After radiation I started throwing up and couldn't stop. I was in the ER for about 4 hours until they finally got it under control. My wonderful home teacher and a neighbor came over and gave me a blessing when I got home. It helped my spirits much! I was actually thinking about quiting treatment...but I know I have to do this. I had no idea how bad the treatment was going to be. I am hoping that I won't have anymore bad days like yesterday. My doctors met today and are changing my treatment a bit to avoid the severe nausea. They let me skip it today, and will resume again tomorrow. Wish me luck!!!!

1 comment:

Watson said...

Sorry to hear about your bad day Tracy! That totally sucks. I hope they can get the treatments fixed, so you don't get sick!

Good Luck!!