Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Good stuff

Ok,  there were some great things today. for one, I have felt normal (no nausea, more energy) for most of the afternoon and evening. I was able to do my laundry and a bit of cleaning, and made my own dinner (bean with bacon soup). Also, my mom brought me pumpkin pie from Kneaders....and I I ATE IT. It took 3 sittings, but I ate the whole thing and it actually tasted like yummy pumpkin pie. I love pie! I also tried key lime, but that didnt taste normal. maybe I shouldn't mix my pies. 

I watched a bit of tv and laughed. I talked to a friend and laughed. Yes, today was a pretty darn good day!

Also, my parents are great. My mom has been great to comfort and clean me up and drive me and do anything I need. My dad is such a great guy....and he worries much about me. 

I haven't lost any hair {:)
And right now, I am going to read scriptures with my son, then get some sleep :)

1 comment:

Collin Loni and CY said...

Thanks for the updates!! Sorry it was so bad the other day! I'm glad you got to get some things done, and EAT!! YUMMY!! hehe.. Love you!