Saturday, November 1, 2008

Autumn

Autumn has become a favorite season for me. I always loved spring and summer, but this year, it is Autumn. The leaves are beautiful. The Holidays are starting. The weather has been great! 
I missed the annual Vantage Halloween party yesterday :( Every year Shaunna puts such effort into it and it is so great. I wanted to go, but just plain didn't have the energy. Someone send me pics!
I went to see my grandson, but he didn't feel well and was sleeping. I saw my mom for a bit (she just had surgery) and that was a good visit. I was even able to eat some of Val's Jumbalya! I am amazed at how much I've been able to eat this week compared to the previous 2 weeks. I am grateful for the nutrition. 
Later, I passed out candy with Levi, and was able to see the adorable neighbor kids. Also had a few visitors which was nice. Tim came over dressed as Charlie Brown, Jared was Dilbert, and later Erica and Tom stopped by. 
Today, my ex father in law stopped by to see Levi. He wasn't aware that I have cancer. He is such a nice guy. It was good to see him. 
I think I have a sinus infection, so I'm gonna take it easy for the weekend. How do you know if it's a sinus infection or just side effects from chemo and radiation?
Hope everyhad a safe and Happy Halloween! 

No comments: