Sunday, December 7, 2008

Church

I made it to church today! I haven't been since I started treatment, in an effort to reduce the risk of catching anything while my immune system was down. It was very good to be there today for fast and testimony meeting. Isabel bore her testimony on the scriptures, and it was very inspiring. I need to read more. I need to study more.

After church I took a nap, then Isabel came over. It was great to visit with her. I feel so much better today than I have in a long time. Food tasted much better too. I ate more than I normally do. I made a frozen tuna casserole for dinner, and was telling my boys that I almost finished the whole thing. I was so excited...they weren't quite as impressed. But a few days ago I was only able to get down a few bites of the same dinner.

Tonight I am going back to the church to meet with my bishop. I will be driving myself which feels weird to me after being chauffeured around for so long.

Which reminds me, my car needs to be licensed. It was up in October. I should have taken it in before I started treatment. So Levi, Chris and I are all sharing Levi's Explorer. This can sometimes be complicated. I hope to get the car done this week.

No comments: