Thursday, December 4, 2008

Nausea

Last night I tried to go off of my nausea medication again. Didn't have great results. I was ok until about 11pm, then was very nauseated until 2am. Guess I still have some chemo in my system :(

I started taking them again last night, and feel somewhat better today. I am going to attempt shopping with my mom. We went on black Friday, and I only made it about an hour before I wanted to come back home.

It is getting difficult for me to go back out after being home for so long. I am a little anxious about it each time I go out. This is not like me. Anxiety in general is a new thing for me. Having cancer has given me insight into a lot of new feelings, and has helped me to feel empathy for people where I previously did not. While I don't love this illness or the treatment, I am grateful for all that I am learning right now. I don't think I could have learned some things any other way.

1 comment:

Hayward Family said...

What a great attitude to have! You are such a good example to me! Love you!