Monday, January 12, 2009

Diflucan

I went to the doctor today. He gave me a script for Diflucan for the infection in my mouth. He also checked my lungs, but thinks that my cough is just from drainage. He wanted to give me some cough medicine, but I don't want to take any more medicine than I am already taking.
My bones are starting to ache pretty bad from the Neulasta shot I was given on Friday to help my body produce more white blood cells. Mostly my hips, and pretty much only when I stand or walk. So...I am in bed a lot these day.

Sara came to see me today and that was very nice. I miss her and my other co-workers. I will be so happy to go back to work.

2 comments:

Hayward Family said...

That jerk Sara.. We were suppose to go together! haha.. JK, I'm glad she came to see you.. I'm sorry I still haven't made it that way! Hope the thresh clears up! I love and miss you!

Barbara said...

Hopefully Chelsey will cook for you and at the same time teach Chris to cook. She is able to make some things she just needs to remember higher heat does not necessarily make the food cook faster and better. I think she is looking forward to helping out. She makes a mean peanut butter and honey sandwich.