Tuesday, February 10, 2009

3 hours of feeling well

I went to the temple today for the first time since I was diagnosed. I wanted to go before treatment started but never made it. After treatment, most of the time the side effects were such that I wasnt able to make it. I am so happy that I went today. Shortly after arriving, I noticed that I felt very good. Not just ok, but actually healthy. It was so great to feel that good and normal and clear headed for a period of time. The temple gives me such spiritual strength. I am so grateful for the faith I have. I don't know how I would make it through this without the gospel in my life and all the blessings that I am almost constantly given.

Now I am home and exhausted, and back in my warm jammies to hide from the snow, but for a short time today I felt great.
I know I will feel whole again soon. I look forward to it.

Side note: The worst side effect right now is that my mouth feels like sandpaper. That should go away in a couple of days.

1 comment:

Hayward Family said...

How amazing! I LOVE the temple too!! We will need to plan a day and go together! Love you!