Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Sleepy sleepy.

I went to dinner and the book store yesterday with some great friends. Good times.
Came home early hoping to get to bed early, but I didn't fall asleep until almost 4am. Then I was up every half hour or so. I think it is the steriods that I get with chemo, but not sure. I usually have a hard time sleeping the first day of chemo, but I don't recall it being this bad previously.
I just took 3 different anti nausea meds, and think I will be able to take a nap soon.

Other than being very tired, I feel pretty good. It is beautiful outside. I spent some time with mom and dad today. And I only have 3 days after today!! WOOT WOOT!!

2 comments:

Hayward Family said...

YAY! I'm so glad you are on the last leg!! Let me know if you need anything!! I pray for you daily! Love you!

Lynnie said...

Tomorrow, tomorrow, I love ya, tomorrow. Your only a day away!!!