Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Beautiful weather :)

The last two days have been gorgeous! Yesterday I went to the park with Jon, Jared and Jeff. We threw a frisbee around, played catch with an almost flat football. I learned I cannot throw, now can I catch a football. We also threw a baseball around a bit. We may go to some batting cages one of these days.

I thought I would wake up sore today because it's really the only exercise I've gotten in over 6 months, but I felt really good. I walked just under a mile around my neighborhood today. Tomorrow I will shoot for the whole mile. It feels so good to be getting my strength back. I am feeling stronger every day.

No luck in finding a job yet. There are a lot more opportunities in Salt Lake, but I really don't want to make the drive, and I don't know that my car could make it for too long. It is 13 years old. Gosh it's hard to believe...my little Toyota is all grown up. I think it is weaker than I am at this point.

2 comments:

Hayward Family said...

YAY for good weather! IT's good to hear that you are feeling stronger!! Sorry to hear about the job hunt! I will keep you in my prayers!

Lynnie said...

You are so funny and creative. I love reading your blog. Let's do lunch this week ey? Gimme a call. I could go on Tuesday or Thursday. Ottavio's sounds soooo good!