Monday, August 3, 2009

Port removal YEAH!

Tomorrow I am scheduled to have my port removed. I am both excited and frightened at the prospect. Having it placed was very traumatic for me. I was awake during the procedure, but it is done in an operating room. Freaked me out. Hopefully this time won't be so bad, since I know what to expect, but I am still having a bit of anxiety about it. I asked if they could put me under, and they can't unless I have it done at the hospital. I would really rather have it done at the clinic. They do this procedure all the time. Man, I need to chill out about this!

Looks like my kids will drop me off. My mom will pick me up and I'll be texting people like mad while I am waiting. I had a heck of a time finding a ride. I am still waiting to hear back from Carrot Top. Left a message asking if he could come entertain while I wait to ease the tension :P

2 comments:

Hayward Family said...

Good luck! Let us know how it goes!

heather said...

tracy, is jared carrot top?
i didn'tknw he was called that
sorry i'm a slacker sister and didn't make it to sit with you while you waited