Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Have you ever skipped school?

I was filling out a quiz on facebook. I know this is a waste of time, but I so love to. It's almost like you are being interviewed and you get the feeling that the world really does care about how many times it took you to pass the test to get your drivers license and who the first person you kissed was. The world really doesn't care, but I can pretend.
One of the questions on the quiz was "What was your proudest moment?". In the past couple of weeks, Tyrel has received an award at work, Levi has registered for school and Christopher has left for his mission. I too have registered for school. Yes, I have much to be proud of right now. There isn't much that would make me happier than to see my children doing the best that they can, and right now, they very much are.
So this I tell you facebook nay sayers. Today, I wasted a bit of time, but left reminded of how much I have to be thankful of today. Perhaps, for today anyway, it wasn't a waste of time.

No comments: