Wednesday, November 11, 2009

See you in 2 years

This morning was very calm at my house. Peaceful. We ate breakfast and checked off Chris' packing list. I had lunch with my 3 boys, then we dropped Chris off at the MTC. He will be able to email me about once a week, and I will post some of what he relays to me here.

Right now I am getting to know my new laptop. It is an HP dv4-2045dx. It should get me through the next four years of school just fine :)

The other night I learned how to do some basic html. I quite enjoyed it! I had decided against going into anything computer related in school, but now am toying with the idea again. I signed up for Psychology and thought about a minor in English. Boy my interests vary a great deal, don't they! I better figure out soon what I want to be when I grow up.

No comments: