Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Elder Christopher Nelson

Christopher was set apart as a missionary for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints tonight. I am so proud of him :)
I was not prepared for how emotional I would be. He will be away for 2 years. I will miss him greatly, but I am am so happy and completely support his decision to go. He won't be too far away, and the 2 years will go by quickly I am sure. I know that during this time away, he will learn much and mature both mentally and spiritually.
He will be able to email me once a week, write letters, and call me on Mother's Day and Christmas.

Yesterday I received my acceptance letter for Utah Valley University. I will start in January. I bought a laptop for school as well. I will post more tomorrow. Right now, I am going to play a game with Christopher :)

No comments: