Thursday, November 17, 2011

He left as a boy and returned as a man.

...an immature man, but a man nonetheless. My favorite thing about Chris's personality is the boyish, innocent, joy that radiates from him so brightly that you can't help to catch it. He is perhaps the happiest person I have had the pleasure of knowing, and I get the honor of being his mother.
Chris chose to leave our home for 2 years to do missionary work for our church. For the past 24 months, he has lived in Seattle, Washington, teaching people of Christ, and having a bunch of fun doing so.
His testimony has grown, his love and understanding of the gospel has increased, and the memories of this experience will have a positive impact on the rest of his life.
Christopher brightens my home and helps me to be a better person. I look forward to spending time with him. We plan to study scriptures together, and have already begun praying together. My house feels like a home again :)

No comments: