Monday, January 19, 2015

Happy things

Dear Blog,
I have neglected you for almost two years. Forgive me.
So much has happened that I haven't had much time to breathe, let alone share those experiences on my blog.
The following is just a small part of what has happened since Jared and I said our vows at the beginning of 2015:
We sold our home in Provo and moved in with my sweet mother in law for 6 months while watching construction crews build our new home from the ground up. We are now living in American Fork and could not be happier with the location. We have a view of the lake, horses, and often deer.


I will post pictures of the finished product soon. We have been in the home for a year now and love it! I feel so very blessed right now.

Shortly after buying the house, Levi started having seizure issues again and had to take a few months off of work. He moved in with us, which eases this worried mother's mind, and has given him and Jared a chance to get to know each other better.

Tyrel moved in with us in July. It's been fun to get to spend weekends with him and his kids. I am so proud of Tyrel and loving father he has become. Here are the boys at a pinewood derby boy scout activity.



Chris and Debra are ready to start their family. I am hoping to get a few grand daughters in this mix of our male dominated family, but of course I will be happy with more grand sons too.










No comments: