Tuesday, October 28, 2008

another good day

I woke up early this morning and had a ton of energy. I felt very "normal". I was able to get some house work done and went for a walk, stopping to talk to many friends/neighbors. Jon took me to radiation and it was nice to spend see him for a bit. He is going to come over soon and help the boys take the trampoline down for the winter. Jon is a very hands on friend. He is always willing to help out. 
Tonight I had a good talk with a friend, Peter. He is great. He is going to school (culinary arts). Man I wish I could do that! 
On a sad note, Barbara's husbands' grandmother passed away. They may be coming up tomorrow for yet another funeral. His other grandmother passed away earlier this month. 

As for my health, I felt great all day, but tonight have started developing sores on my tongue :(
I have something called magical mouthwash that I swith and it totally numbs the whole mouth. I know chewing ice during chemo helps prevent it, but I didn't do it this time. I will next time for sure!

Chris went to a haunted house tonight with his cousins and had a ton of fun. Levi is going to play wii with his friend Gavin. And I am giong to fall asleep peacefully.

No comments: