Monday, October 27, 2008

Better days :)

Today was much better. I woke up feeling great. Kalynn took me to radiation, then to meet with my Oncologyst (Dr. Tudor). He changed my chemo from cisplatin to carboplatin. I will be having a lower dose, but more often. So the routine is now chemo every Monday, radiation Monday-Friday. The nausea from todays chemo hasn't hit yet. In fact Dr. Tudor says I may not be sick with this kind, but I was given lots of anti-nausea just in case. 
I went for a walk and visited Isabel and Valerie after treatment today. I was able to eat soup and a sandwich and even chips today. I spent some time with Levi showing him how to pay bills online, and really had a great, normal day. 

Hope you are all doing well! Email me and let me know what's going on in your lives!

Love you much!
Tracy

1 comment:

Hayward Family said...

TRACY!! I love you!! You are SO STRONG!! You really are an inspiration to me! I'm sorry I didn't make it to the run! :( I had to teach dance! I miss you girls in dance class! hehe.. I love your posts!! Thanks for sharing this short journey of your life with us!