I woke up this morning feeling pretty darn good. Showered and put a face on, and even put some effort into my hair (for a change). I met some co-workers at Good Wood to say goodbye to one of them, Richard, who is leaving. Congrats on (almost) finishing school, Richard!!!
It was great to see everybody and great to be able to eat! After about an hour, I started to feel so run down. I went back to the office and for a bit, felt like I might pass out. I sat down in Jeff's cube and regrouped enough to make it home, then got straight into bed.
I am ok to stay in bed when I'm really sick, but as soon as I start to feel better, I want to get up and be normal. Then I get a quick reminder that my body isn't normal right now. My body has poison in it. Lots O Poison. Poison that will save my life, but right now my body doesn't really know that.
So...I will try to continue to take it easy so that I am healthy enough to get poisoned again in February :)