Sunday, March 29, 2009

Back to church

I went to church today. It was so nice to be there. I feel refreshed and spiritually energized. There are so many great people in my ward, and I have missed them very much. I am grateful to feel strong enough and well enough to be able to go to church again.

Next week is general conference and I am so excited for that! I like to listen and take notes and talk to the boys and eat yummy food while we are listening. I usually make a relish tray and cheese and crackers and lil smokies in bbq sauce. These are a favorite in my house.

Tyrel will be coming over later in the day to hang out with his brothers. It will be good to have all my boys here! I really miss working with Tyrel and seeing him almost every day.

It snowed today. I wish very much for some warm days for me to soak up the sun!

No comments: