Wednesday, March 25, 2009

will work for chemo

I went to a job fair today. There were only about 30 companies there, but I did get a couple leads. I am not ready to go back to work yet. I don't have the strength or the stamina, but I am hoping I will be as strong as ever in a couple of weeks.

Anybody out there know of any job openings? I have the following experience.... Documentation control, Customer Service, Quality Assurance, and throwing up. I am really good at throwing up :)

After the job fair my mom took me to Good Wood to get a steak. With my blood levels so low, my dad keeps saying I need to eat red meat..."feed that girl a steak". So today, I ate steak and ribs. The steak was so tender that I was able to get it down fairly easily. And the ribs were fall off the bone delicious.

Yesterday, I rode with Kalynn up to Robin's house for a Modbe party. Thank you Kalynn for driving me and for the company...love you girl! I don't have a swimming suit that fits me anymore, so I tried on a few. For the first time in years I put on a swimming suit and was happy with the way it fits. I am going to need one by this summer, but I think I will put off buying one until I am working again.

OK, now that I have plugged Good Wood (yummy) and Modbe (great, modest clothing and swim wear), I think I will go over my medical bills and check out the damage. I have been putting it off for too long now.

1 comment:

Hayward Family said...

I'm so glad you are doing so well and getting out! I heard I missed you the other day! :( I still pray for you daily! Love you!